Oct 27, 2014

2014 Blogger's Quilt Festival

I wanted to enter this simple but modern quilt I made my daughter into Amy's Blooger Quilt featival. I haven't blogged in quite some time and then it was just here and there. I may just have a few new post because I have a couple new quilts I would like to enter. Go have a look at all the quilts and be inspired. And don't forget to vote for your favorites.
This quilt was made using fabric my daughter bought and brought to me and asked if I would make her a quilt from them. Only problem was, there wasn't near enough yarage to do it. So I used as much of the fabric she had brought me and finished the rest off with a big white background. Surprisingly it turned out beautifully. It may have not been quite as nice with out the white, so not enough was a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed