Feb 24, 2014

It's a girl

Super excited about my next few projects. The baby quilt I'm working on is for my sisters new grand daughter. I had already planned to make her one but my sister wanted to commission one from me and asked for bright colors and modern fabrics and I just happen to have enough 4 patches from an earlier quilt I'll use for one side and found a nice alphabet panel and fabric that will look great for the other side.  Loving the Spring time colors. I'll just have to make her all the cutsie baby girl stuff. I already started a pinterest board for inspiration. I love sewing for babies.   
I have also ordered and received the Made by Rae Washi dress pattern. My sweet husband told me to order all the fabric I needed to make the dress, top, PJ pants and 2 new bags I had been talking about making for Valentines day. He knows me well, I 'll take fabric over fresh flowers any day :) What are you most excited about making right now?                       

1 comment:

  1. Rae is so sweet! I hope you love your Washi dress. It's a huge hit around here! I started a lone srar quilt (my first) and I'm very excited to get it quilted. Happy sewing to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed