Jul 5, 2008

A day at Stone Mtn. Ga.

Wow we had a great time. My brother and sister in law came down from Ky to spend the 4th with us.Although it was very hot that day, they had plenty of shops to browse and cool off in. I bought some hand blown glass roosters to add to my collection. We took the cable car to the top of the Mtn. There's fabulous views from up there. We also took the train ride around the mtn. We rode the ducks around the lake and seen the worlds largest laser light show, followed by fireworks. Here is some pics of the park and some of my family.This is my brother and his wife. This is Cliff, my daughter and my grandson John.And last but not least we had a wonderful dinner at Miss katies country cooking restaurant.Can't you tell it was delicious.

1 comment:

  1. We use to live in Augusta, GA and visited Stone Mountain when Nora was only 5 months old in November and had a grand time. We swore that it would be our tradition to go every year the weekend before Thanksgiving....sadly before the next year rolled around we had moved to Texas! :( Too bad, b/c it is a great place for kids!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed