Jun 23, 2008

The important things in life. What a great day.

My brother called, he,my sister in law and my other sister from Ky. are all coming down to spend the 4th holiday with us. Now, Cliff's not able to do many things now a days, but I know he enjoys going to Stone Mountain. So, I'm going online to purchase all the tickets, I think it will be a great day. Me and my family haven't all got together in over 30 years. My mother died suddenly when I was in middle school.. It was so devastating to all of us. I was totally traumatized. It affected every aspect of my life. My dad was in the Army for 21 yrs. so we all ended up in many different places , and became distant for many years. I've always visited my brother and sister, but this is the first time any of them have come to visit me here in Ga. I'm am so, so excited. My family means the world to me and I know first hand the importance of letting them know how much I do love them. Life is so uncertain and we should take every opportunity to show the ones we love how we feel. I will be posting pics of this great event, it has always been a dream of mine. God has been so good to me this year, I owe all to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed