Jun 20, 2008

Yard work

My yard is so large I can barely maintain it. I usually have to mow on side at a time. Well, I had got behind, so the bush and shrub took over, So, yesterday Cliff went and bought me a field trimmer, boy did I go to town cutting down everthing, even some rose bushes and flowers I didn't men to cut. But anyway I'm so pleased that I got the whole thing cut in 3 1/2 hours. So I had to takke pics of how good it looked. Seems it was getting smaller and smaller because the woods was taking over but not anymore. I fought back and won. Oh, and there is green tomatoes already. I had to take it's pic too.

2 comments:

  1. I love you back yard. I live where a tree is a luxury, if one can get it grow at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a time I had an acre with bunches of tress, but I sold it a few years after my husband died. There are times I miss the peacefulness of it all, but I have to say I don't miss the hours of work! Thanks for sharing the pictures...I'll get to enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed