Jun 23, 2008

At my daughters


Every Sat.,Sun.,Mon., and Tues I'm at one of my daughters house. Sometimes one, sometimes the other. I keep all my grandbabies while they work. Up until about amonth ago, I would sit with them 7 days a week, but my youngest daughter who is a nurse at the local hospital took the weekend shift, to spend more time with her son. She doesn't have to work as many days as before but gets paid for the full shift she was working. It has really worked out well for me too. I was hardly ever home before now I do get 2 to 3 days a week to keep up with my home life and my passion (quilting). Any way here is my grandbabies, I have one that's not in the pic, because he loves to be outside playing all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed