Mar 14, 2009

Working on my to-do list

I've been working very hard to get my to-do list down. I'm going to my first retreat in April and can't tell you how excited I am. I've had so many things to do to prepare for this, that I haven't got much quilting done but am making some progress. I have finished my cuppa blocks. I only had to make 3 sets before I got them right. Here's a peek at them before they head out the door Monday morning. I'm going to be working on my t-shirt challenge for the retreat today and tomorrow. I've also been working on my PIF gifts while I watch American Idol. These have quite a bit of hand work so they are nice to work on while watching TV. I've also started the blocks for my DD's quilt. I'm loving the colors of these.

2 comments:

  1. Love the steam coming out of the cup of coffee.

    The fabric's on the right front are the colors I just bought. Sort of inbetween pink and red. I think they are really eye catching.

    I have to get a new camera. Yours takes good color, mine makes anything in the area of bright, like red or dark blue look just awful.

    I can tell you are getting excited about the retreat! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about getting ready for the COF retreat. This is my first stitching/crafting retreat and I am getting very nervous about it and having everything done in time. My goal is to have everything else done by April 1 and then spend the month of April doing my COF projects done by April 23rd.

    Love the fabrics for your daughters quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts